New from the maker of Line Loks: Q-Loks.
Q-Lok allows you to quickly adjust a rope to a variety of positions. Knots along the rope allow a number of fixed positions to be quickly rigged or changed.
Great for ridge lines, guy lines, or rope caribiners.
Price is for one Q-Lok.
Not recommended for load bearing applications such as hammock suspensions.
- Quickly connect fittings to a pre-set position.
- Quickly connect your rig to a fixed position.
- Tapered lock means ropes stay put under no-load.
- Made from 3mm diameter stainless steel.
- 300-400kg load capacity with a knotted rope.
- Ideal with 3 to 4mm coreless ropes.
- Weighs 5 grams each.
- Dimensions: 1 5/16" L x 3/4" H
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Splicing Guide (PDF)